Flexible rebound polyurethane foam
Flexible rebound polyurethane foams (Type R) are JAG’s flagship product. We offer foams in types from R-40 to R-260, the parameters of which make them versatile products, used, among others, for the production of sports mats, furniture, cars and many others.
We offer as many as 23 foam densities in several variants of panel widths and colours, allowing us to meet the diverse requirements of many industrial sectors. We supply foams to the following branches of industry:
NEW – We are introducing the production and sale of a flame-retardant rebound foam!
The uniqueness of the product is based on:
- dedicated application;
- durability and joint strength;
- variety of laminated coatings.
Flexible rebound polyurethane foams (Type R) are also available in our online store.
If you would like to receive a set of samples of Type R polyurethane foams, please provide your mailing address – we will send samples free of charge.
|Application||Proposed foam density for application (density, hardness)|
|sports mats and mattresses||R-70 (> 200N)||R-240 (> 4500N)|
|upholstered furniture||R-40 (> 100N)||R-120 (> 700N)|
|acoustic insulation||R-80 (> 290N)||R-160 (> 1600N)|
|sports equipment||R-80 (> 290N)||R-140 (> 1000N)|
|rehabilitation moulds||R-40 (> 100N)||R-140 (> 1000N)|
|district heating/piping||R-70 (> 200N)|
|carpet underlays||R-180 (> 2000N)||R-260 (> 5300N)|
|protection of goods in transport||R-90 (> 400N)||R-180 (> 2000N)|
|spacers in the automotive industry||R-60 (> 170N)||R-240 (> 4500N)|
|lair mats||R-140 (> 1000N)||R-200 (> 2500N)|
|cushioning mats||R-160 (> 1600N)||R-260 (> 5300N)|
|playgrounds||R-60 (> 170N)||R-140 (> 1000N)|
Flexible, rebound polyurethane foam (Type R) is characterised by the following properties:
- small loss of rigidity during use;
- high resistance to high and low temperatures;
- absence of heavy metal ingredients in the production process;
- high dimensional stability;
- neutrality towards the action of biopathogenic factors;
- lack of physiological reservations of its use;
- high resistance to chemicals;
- air permeability due to open foam cells;
- dust-free and hygienic foam processing.
|Symbol||Apparent density (kg/m3)||Min. hardness (N)||Tensile strength min. (kPa)||Elongation at break min. (%)||Permanent deformation max. (%)|
|R-40||40 ± 10%||100||20||60||15|
|R-50||50 ± 10%||130||30||60||15|
|R-60||60 ± 10%||170||40||60||15|
|R-70||70 ± 10%||200||50||60||15|
|R-80||80 ± 10%||290||60||60||15|
|R-90||90 ± 10%||400||70||60||15|
|R-100||100 ± 10%||450||80||60||15|
|R-110||110 ± 10%||600||80||60||15|
|R-120||120 ± 10%||700||100||60||15|
|R-130||130 ± 10%||1000||100||60||15|
|R-140||140 ± 10%||1000||120||60||15|
|R-160||160 ± 10%||1600||200||60||15|
|R-180||180 ± 10%||2000||200||60||15|
|R-200||200 ± 10%||2500||250||60||15|
|R-210||210 ± 10%||2800||250||60||15|
|R-220||220 ± 10%||3400||300||60||15|
|R-230||230 ± 10%||4100||300||60||15|
|R-240||240 ± 10%||4500||300||60||15|
|R-250||250 ± 10%||5000||350||60||15|
|R-260||260 ± 10%||5300||350||60||15|
Source: research commissioned by “JAG” PPH Spółka z o.o.
We sell flexible polyurethane rebound foams (Type R) in the form of blocks with the following dimensions:
- 2000 mm x 1200 mm;
- 2000 mm x 1400 mm;
- 2000 mm x 1600 mm;
- 2000 mm x 1000 mm;
- 2000 mm x 900 mm.
(block heights depend on the foam density).
We also offer our customers flexible polyurethane rebound foams (Type R) in various forms, e.g.:
- boards with a thickness of 4 mm;
- rolls, half rolls and wedges.
As a manufacturer of foam, we respond to the expectations of our customers. We offer the following terms of cooperation to companies interested in foam:
- We cut out forms and moulds in accordance with the dimensions provided by the customer.
- The price is set individually and depends on the dimensions of the moulds, the size of the order and the selected density. Inquiries about the prices of selected products should be sent to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The foam is delivered by freight forwarding to anywhere in the country. The shipping cost depends on the size of the order. Our products are packed in a way that prevents them from being damaged during transport.
- If you are interested in obtaining the cost of transport calculation, please send information on the size of the possible order and place of delivery to the e-mail address: email@example.com.
Please send all orders to the following e-mail address:
firstname.lastname@example.org or phone/fax: +48 62 76 341 35.
In order to avoid mistakes, please follow the correct order of dimensions in the order in mm.