In connection with the implementation of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation), from 25 May 2018, we inform you that you have certain rights related to the processing of your personal data by JAG PPH Spółka z o.o. with its registered office in Lisków, hereinafter referred to as “JAG”.
At the same time, based on Article 13 of the Regulation, we inform you that from 25 May 2018, the following information and principles regarding the processing of your data by JAG are in force:
- JAG PPH Spółka z o.o., ul. Słoneczna 6, 62-850 Lisków, tel. 62 763 41 35, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, is the administrator of your personal data.
- JAG processes your personal data for the following purposes: a) to perform the agreement concluded with JAG or to take actions necessary to conclude it (legal basis: Article 6(1)(b) of the Regulation), b) to fulfill legal obligations incumbent on JAG in connection with its business activities and the implementation of concluded agreements (legal basis: Article 6(1)(c) of the Regulation), c) for marketing and promotion of products and services offered by JAG (legal basis: Article 6(1)(a) and (f) of the Regulation), d) to pursue claims (legal basis: Article 6(1)(f) of the Regulation), e) for JAG’s internal administrative purposes, including statistics and reporting, f) to administer the website www.jag.pl, website traffic statistics, website content management, maintaining contact with website users – on the basis of Article 6(1)(f) of the Regulation, g) to identify persons authorized to represent and contact on the basis of Article 6(1)(f).
- In connection with the processing of data for the purposes indicated in point 2, your personal data may be made available to other recipients or categories of personal data recipients. Recipients of your data may be entities authorized to receive your personal data on the basis of applicable laws.
- Your personal data will be processed for the period necessary to achieve the processing purposes indicated in point 3, i.e.: a) in the scope of the implementation of the agreement concluded between you and JAG. For the period from the completion of its implementation, and after this period, for the period and to the extent required by law or to secure any claims, and in the case of your consent to the processing of data after the expiration of the agreement, until such consent is withdrawn, b) in the scope of fulfilling legal obligations incumbent on JAG in connection with conducting business and implementing agreements, for the period until these obligations are fulfilled, c) in the scope of marketing and promoting products and services offered by JAG, for the period until you withdraw your consent to such processing, d) in the scope of internal administrative purposes, for the period until the legally justified interests forming the basis of this processing are fulfilled or until you object to such processing, e) in the scope of visual monitoring for 14 days (up to a maximum of 90) days, unless the recorded image can be or will be used as evidence in proceedings conducted by the competent court or other public authority.
- In connection with JAG’s processing of your personal data, you have the right to: a) access to the content of data, based on Art. 15 of the Regulation, b) right to rectification of data, based on Art. 16 of the Regulation, c) right to erasure of data, based on Art. 17 of the Regulation, right to restriction of processing of data, based on Art. 18 of the Regulation, d) right to object to the processing of data, based on Art. 21 of the Regulation, e) right to data portability, based on Art. 20 of the Regulation.
- In cases where the processing of your data is based on Art. 6(1)(a) of the Regulation, i.e. consent to the processing of personal data, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of the processing carried out on the basis of the consent before its withdrawal.
- If you believe that the processing of your personal data by JAG violates the provisions of the Regulation, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority.
- To the extent that the processing of your personal data is necessary for the conclusion and performance of the agreement with JAG, providing your personal data is a condition for the conclusion of that agreement. The provision of data is voluntary, but the consequence of not providing this data will be the inability to conclude and perform the agreement.
What are Cookies? Cookies are text information sent by a web server and stored on a user’s computer, tablet, or smartphone. Cookies usually contain information about the page that generated them, a unique number, and the duration of storage. By default, only the server that generated the cookie can read it.
What are Cookies used for? Cookies are used for:
optimizing the use of the website enhancing user experience adapting website content to user preferences collecting anonymous statistics Cookies are commonly used in website features such as visitor counters, surveys, online shopping, login pages, advertising, visitor activity monitoring, and others.
The cookies used on the www.jag.pl website are not used to identify user identities.
Cookie files do not cause any configuration changes to the user’s computer, tablet, or smartphone.
What types of Cookies do we use? There are two types of cookies that may be used on the www.jag.pl website:
session cookies – allow for the use of all website functions and are deleted after the browser is closed persistent cookies – allow for the use of some website functions and gather statistical data – remain on your disk until they expire When using the www.jag.pl website, you may receive cookies from external cooperating entities such as Google.
Deleting Cookies Internet browsers allow cookies by default in their settings. You may change these settings to block cookies entirely, in part, or to notify you when cookies are being saved on your device.
For detailed information on blocking cookies, please refer to the website or help documentation of your internet browser.
However, please note that if you choose to block cookies, it may negatively affect or prevent certain functions or areas of the website from functioning properly.